Equipment Maintenance Responsibilities
Beside our own Public Works Department, we provide preventative maintenance and breakdown repair support to the following City Departments; Leisure Services, Urban Development, Water Billing, City Finance, City Administration, City Court, Harbor Master, and Engineering Departments.
- We provide maintenance facility support for the Fire Department.
- Regular services such as oil and filter changes, flush radiators, replacing brakes, etc. for all departments except Fire and Police.
- Mounting and balancing tires for all departments except Fire and Police.
- Welding and metal fabrication as needed.
- Overhauling light and heavy equipment engines, carburetors, drive trains and hydraulic systems.
- Providing tune-ups and electrical repairs.
- Wiring lights on vehicles as needed.
- Repairing front ends, rear ends and chassis.
- Overseeing other repairs and warranty work completed by other maintenance shops.