Public Works - Frequently Asked Questions
Who do we call for a problem to place a service request?
- Dial (228) 868-5740 and you will be directed to the appropriate department.
Who do I call about my water/sewer bill?
- Call billing & collecting at (228) 868-5720.
Who do I call about cutting down a tree?
- Call our liaison for tree issues at (228) 868-5751.
How much does it cost for a new water/sewer tap?
- The price varies according to size and availablility. For more information, visit our Fees page to read the city ordinances which cover these charges.
How is garbage service handled in Gulfport?
- Waste Pro is currently providing both residential and commercial garbage pick-up services for Harrison County. For more information, visit their website or call 1-800-901-7072.