Streets & Drainage
- Receiving and processing all customer complaint calls and work orders taken by other departments.
- Maintaining streets and alleys in order to provide a safe and smooth path for vehicle traffic.
- Cleaning and clearing right-of-ways and easements as required.
- Maintaining, removing, and installing subsurface drainage pipe and ditches as needed to provide proper storm drainage.
- Removing or trimming trees on City property if needed for safety.
- Maintaining, removing, and installing concrete structures such as sidewalks, curbs, streets, driveways and catch basins..
- Maintaining grass cutting and weed eating as needed on City property.
- Removing all trash if appropriate on city property not required by Waste Pro contract.