Welcome! We are here to help.
Welcome to the City of Gulfport Water and Utility Billing Department! The billing department accepts payments online (see Pay Online above), by EFT-Auto Debit (see Request E-Billing above), by phone, or in the office with cash, check, or credit card. (Credit cards require an additional fee). We also take payments by mail, however, mailing your payments may be delayed in processing due to the volume of incoming mail for the department. The water department isn’t responsible for the delay in the processing of your payment. The mail is sent to a lock-box processing center. We also have an overnight drop box at both locations. You may drop your payment by check or money order along with your payment coupon/stub only.
Additionally, customers are welcome to come in, call, or email any issues or concerns regarding their utility bills. Leak adjustments, pool adjustments, and setting up new services may be brought in person, emailed, or mailed to the department. All TAP fees for new construction are taken in either office.
All services are billed monthly and become delinquent 30 days after the due date. Additional charges may be assessed for late payment and disconnection of service. A 11% late fee is assessed on unpaid balances not received by the due date printed on the bill.
If you have questions or concerns about your water quality or sewage issues, please contact PUBLIC WORKS at 228-868-5740.
Rates & Billing Cycles
- New Utility Billing Map Cycle
- New Utility Billing Interactive Webmap
- 2022 Rates for Inside City Limits- Residential
- 2022 Rates for Inside City Limits- Commercial
- 2022 Rates for Outside City Limits
New Service Checklist
Notice | Important Bill Information:
- Pay your bill online: Please note that if your account is over 30-days past due you’re subject to disconnect. If you are currently disconnected or subject to disconnect please see bullets below once your payment is processed.
Balance Inquiry or Pay-by-Phone: 1-866-437-0057
- If your water is disconnected:
- Contact the office at 228-868-5720 to schedule your reconnection.
- Disconnections may already be in process.
- Reconnections are not automated, and are completed by crews in the field.
- For same day reconnection service, payment must be received with a reconnection scheduled prior to 3 PM. Please note, reconnections for the day start after 3 PM.
- If service is disconnected the balance must be paid in full before reconnection.
- Payments made after 3 PM will be scheduled for following business day.
- After-hour reconnections are available for an additional $50, that must be paid in the office. This fee cannot be paid over the phone or online.
- Processing time: Online and Pay-by-phone payments can take up to 2 business days to fully process.
- For credit towards future bill(s): Change the “Bill Payment Amount” field on the “Pay Bills Page” then click “Recalculate” to see your new total payment. Any amount paid more than “Total Payment Due” will be applied to future bills.
- Online Payment Fees: A 3.5% credit card fee will be applied to online payments for processing.
Make sure you have your Account # and Customer # available. Both can be found at the top of your water bill. Be sure to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker before proceeding to pay online.