Paying your bill online:
• Please note that if your account is over 30-days past due you’re subject to disconnect. If you are currently disconnected or subject to disconnect please see bullets below once your payment is processed.
Balance Inquiry or Pay-by-Phone: 1-866-437-0057
If your water is disconnected:
• Contact the office at 228-868-5720 to schedule your reconnection.
• Disconnections may already be in process. • Reconnections are not automated, and are completed by crews in the field.
• For same day reconnection service, payment must be received with a reconnection scheduled prior to 3:00pm. Please note, reconnections for the day start after 3:00 p.m.
• If service is disconnected the balance must be paid in full before reconnection.
• Payments made after 3pm will be scheduled for following business day.
• After-hour reconnections are available for an additional $50, that must be paid in the office. This fee cannot be paid over the phone or online.
• Online and Pay-by-phone payments can take up to 2 business days to fully process.
Please disable your browser’s pop-up blocker before entering.
For credit towards future bill(s):
Change the Bill Payment Amount field on the Pay Bills Page
and then click recalculate to see you new total payment.
Any amount paid more than Total payment due will be applied to future bills.
The fees for online payments are as follows:
Credit Card – 3.5% of amount
Make sure you have your Account # and Customer # available. Both can be found at the top of your water bill, as shown in the image below.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call Utility Billing at (228) 868-5720.